UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER, CCIE
CURRENT OPENING: UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER, CCIE
At Secure Data Technologies, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for additional Unified Communications Engineers to join our team. This is a customer facing position and the UC Engineer can expect to spend most of the time on customer premises. Travel is typically local, via automobile to reach regional-client locations as warranted by the various lifecycle phases.
Engineers on our Unified Communications team are responsible for turning our customers’ collaboration visions into productive communications systems that delivery business value. In this position candidates would be responsible for working with Secure Data Technologies’s customers throughout the deployment lifecycle (plan, build, implement, optimize, document). The UC Engineer will need to demonstrate a high level of planning, implementation, and migration experience, be highly motivated, excited about learning new products and technologies, and able to effectively communicate ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship. It is expected that the UC Engineer will have excellent technical and communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Work directly with customers in solution implementation projects.
- Work effectively across functions with other Secure Data Technologies employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas.
- Build, Configure, and / or upgrade new or existing all system components in accordance with customer approved functional design requirements.
- Test and validate system functionality.
- Provide project status on a regular basis to project manager or coordinator.
- Create project deliverables including “as built” documents, design summaries, migration plans, and Visio diagrams as appropriate.
- Provide admin training to customers on provisioning and system maintenance.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have demonstrable design, deployment, administration, configuration, integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience with unified communications equipment and software, with a high emphasis on hands-on design and implementation experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing Cisco Unified communications manager and Unity Connection.
- Proficient in build and configuration of Cisco Unified Communications systems and features and associated products.
- Experience implementing Cisco Unified Presence Server, the CUPC client, and the Cisco mobile voice clients. Basic UCCX Script Development and Implementation.
- CCNA-Voice, CCVP or CCNP-Voice preferred. CCIE is ideal.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is preferred.
ABOUT SECURE DATA
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals, and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.