ST. LOUIS SALES MANAGER
CURRENT JOB OPENING: St. Louis Sales Manager
Secure Data Technologies has an immediate full-time opening on the Sales Team. The St. Louis Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales results, increasing market share, and emphasizing the Secure Data’s latest service offerings in the greater St. Louis region. You will work with a team of outside account managers and supporting staff to achieve team sales targets while maximizing client experience and satisfaction. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to understand and adapt to a complex technical sales environment, while working daily to ensure all members of the St. Louis regional sales team are fully trained and expertly capable of taking Secure Data’s offerings to market. This position will report to the vice president of sales of Secure Data Technologies.
Passion for team building, leadership, and achieving results in a highly competitive environment.
Demonstrated track record of successfully selling to middle-market and enterprise-level companies.
Execution orientated. This person has a strong sense of initiative and can define their path forward from a high-level vision.
Excellent communication skills. This person is an active listener and a fully engaged communicator. They will engage in identifying growth opportunities and will work collaboratively with team members, clients, and partners to achieve successful outcomes.
Ability to take a holistic and strategic view of the business process, leveraging a deep understanding of end-to-end business models and sales strategies.
Comfortable with uncertainty (and the certainty of change). This person can anticipate change and is willing to embrace uncertainty, confidently knowing that they can be patient and adapt.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and training of a team of 10 outside account managers and sales support staff.
- Discover, develop, and manage business relationships with prospects, clients, and partners to achieve product and services sales results.
- Drive sales team activity, sales processes, and outside relationships to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Instill an in-depth understanding of Secure Data managed services offerings to the St. Louis regional sales team and apply that understanding to solving clients’ complex IT business challenges.
- Participate and assist in account strategy sessions with potential or existing clients.
- Comfortably participate and assist in preparing and communicating presentations and proposals to “C” level client staff.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the strategic initiatives of potential clients and their capacity, ability, and desire to purchase Secure Data services and products, while effectively communicating how our services meet their strategic needs.
- Set clear expectations for sales team activities and routines to establish and maintain a quality pipeline of prospects.
- Understanding of IT operations, corporate IT infrastructure, networking technologies, and applications in a typical middle-market or enterprise-level client environment.
- Engage and support Secure Data Technologies digital marketing to drive demand generation activities in email, blogs, social and SEO channels.
Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work.
Minimum 3 years of consultative selling or sales management experience.
Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships outside and within the organization.
Excellent rapport building via phone, email, virtual conferencing, and face-to-face interactions.
Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
Ability to work with a variety of sales tools, including Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc.
EDUCATION/VOCATIONAL/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE RECOMMENDATIONS
Bachelor’s degree preferred
ABOUT SECURE DATA
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.