CURRENT OPENING: SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
At Secure Data Technologies, we think, Architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team. As a Solutions Architect and a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Secure Data Technologies’ customers, collecting requirements and developing engineering Solutions.
A successful Solutions Architect (SA) should be able to present and explain various network communication and infrastructure technologies to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services. SAs are responsible for creating scope of work and task lists for various types of projects in support of these Solutions. Specific tasks include creation of Bill of Materials for Cisco Hardware/Software Solutions, Creation of Consulting Engagements, including pricing of engineering services and creation of Statement of Work.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience (implementation experience with the various Cisco products and technologies is a plus), be highly motivated about learning new products and technologies, able to effectively communicate with customers, ensure superior customer service, and maintain a strong customer relationship.
- Work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations.
- Work effectively across functions with other Secure Data Technologies employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas.
- Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and Solutions and assist in overall sales process.
- Create high-level solution designs/Architecture and present to customers.
- Create Customer facing Presentations.
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for Solutions.
- Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing.
- Write Statements of Work.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate will be able to demonstrable design experience with experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration, being an advantage.
- Experience working as a consultant and with Cisco partners is desirable.
- Candidate should have a strong knowledge of Cisco technologies and products.
- Cisco Product Advanced Network Design & Architecture Remote Site Design Service Provider integration Experience technology products from Cisco.
- Experience technology products from Nimble.
- Experience technology products from Tegile.
- Experience technology products from Zerto.
- Experience technology products from Tenable.
- Relevant Cisco or industry Certifications
- CCNP/CCDP required
- CCIE desirable
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is preferred.
ABOUT SECURE DATA
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals, and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.