CURRENT OPENING: PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Project Coordinator will participate in planning and coordinating activities of technology projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within the established time frame and budget parameters. Candidate must be a self-starter and who has the ability to learn and understand what makes the business customer tick so they can anticipate needs and issues. They will be working with guidance from an experienced Program Manager who has ultimate accountability. This is a collaborative role, not an administrative role. The Project Coordinator is expected to be responsible and manage the areas they are assigned as if they were the primary PM.
Experience managing support contracts and knowledge of Cisco technology is preferred, but not required. The candidate must be able to manage multiple client accounts simultaneously and have a proven track record of accomplishing tasks on time. The right candidate will have or is aggressively pursuing project management certification credentials.
- Meets deadlines while balancing multiple priorities; is passionate to succeed; acts as internal advocate for project; holds themselves responsible for project outcomes; stays calm under pressure; works effectively and efficiently
- Manages communications to satisfy the needs of, and resolve issues with, project stakeholders; builds loyalty
- Adapts to new, different, or changing requirements; quickly grasps new concepts; adapts to reflect lessons learned; comfortable with ambiguity
- Methodically analyzes and evaluates; defines problem/challenge, identifies alternatives and makes timely recommendations.
- Exhibits comfort and poise with audiences; tailors communication style and delivery to different audiences; uses effective listening skills to gain clarification from others; appropriately expresses one’s own opinion and makes points clearly and concisely; facilitation skills; writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication vehicles and styles
- Understands and can communicate the business benefits of a project
- Maintains project schedules, develops and maintains issue logs, maintains project repositories of documents, prepares documents for meetings including minutes and issue logs, develops presentations, develops and consolidates program status reports, manages project communications, facilitates effective meetings
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong contributor in team environments.
- Strong application skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Experience with ConnectWise and AccelOps is a plus.
- Project Management certification credential is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco technology deployment is a plus.
- Job Status: Full Time
- Location: O’Fallon, Illinois
- Remote Worker: No
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Industry: Network Infrastructure
- Benefits: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision
ABOUT SECURE DATA
Secure Data is a veteran-owned business that has grown from a focused Cisco practice, to an IT solutions provider that today excels in the development, testing, and implementation of innovative technology solutions and technology-based business strategies.
We are an infrastructure technology company, which provides our clients with hardware, software, managed services and professional services in four areas: Collaboration, Data Center, Network and Security. We have a deep-seated commitment toward long-term partnership, while providing fearless technological stewardship to enable business transformation.