INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, MANAGED SERVICES – COMO
CURRENT OPENING: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, MANAGED SERVICES, Columbia, MO
At Secure Data Technologies, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges.
We have an exciting opportunity, as we continue to expand our local office, for a motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our team in the Mid MO-Columbia area. This individual will be responsible for business development, new account acquisition, overachieving KPIs, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction within an assigned territory. Important activities include anticipating customer needs by proactively gauging customer requirements, responding to customer requests, and developing solutions from available offerings. This position will work closely with the Regional Director in the Mid-MO marketplace.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations regarding managed services
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities
- Acquire new accounts by answering telephone, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information into database
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining managed service offerings
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new service descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Sales experience along with the desire to learn and experience high level sales
- Track record of overachieving sales goals
- Impeccable communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- General understanding of managed services
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree preferred
ABOUT SECURE DATA
Secure Data Technologies offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals, and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Secure Data Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.